Rumax Limited is one of the leading reliable and efficient providers of ambulant healthcare services for clinical trials. In compliance with Good Clinical Practice, Rumax Limited enables convenience and comfort for patients participating in clinical trials by taking services to the patient (e.g. their home or workplace) regardless of their state of disease, study duration or frequency of visits. For every trial our highly skilled personnel are trained on study-specific requirements so as to conduct protocol-specified activities. The services we provide are as follows:
Country Study Coordination Service
- Offers in-depth knowledge of local clinical trial practice.
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training that prepares individuals to carry out their duties.
- Provides a centrally managed network of clinicians.
- Support for investigator sites and phase I-IV trials.
Clinical Trial Services
- Study drug administration
- Blood draws
- Biological sampling
- Clinical assessments
- Patient training and educating
- Study compliance checks at patient’s home
- Administration of questionnaires
- Visit documentation
- Courier shipment
- 24/7 on-call for device management (infusion pumps)
- Adherence to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and all relevant regulatory bodies.
- Quality assurance and management.
- Stringent and rigorous recruitment, training and induction procedures, ensuring compliance with CQC and CCSIW.
- Standardization of processes and procedures.
RUMAX LIMITED offers homecare service that gives our clients the opportunity to live independently in their own home without compromising on quality of care. Our Domiciliary Care support team can provide a range of care and support packages to help clients stay at home for as long as they choose to be there, rather than living in a care home or hospital.
Our Domiciliary Care Services
- General care and personal hygiene
- Toileting, Washing, Dressing and Bathing
- Laundry and Shopping
- Social escorting
- Day companionship service
- Respite care
- Palliative care
- Night sleep in service
- Working night duty
Who Do We Support
Our clients include the following:
- People with mental health issues.
- People with learning disabilities.
- Older people.
- People with physical disabilities.